- Design new digital experiences in Figma or XD.
- Designing layout for the new websites, Mobile Apps, and landing pages.
- Generating Creative Ideas and concepts.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the business team.
- Visualize the full flow of user experience and define the full flow of a user story with prototypes, screen designs, wireframes, storyboards, etc.
- Work with the front-end developers, providing them with all necessary assets, styling, and sources to build the UX/UI.
- Design graphic user interface elements.
- Full knowledge of developing responsive UI/UX designs.
- Work at office
- HSC in any
- Skills Required: Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Figma
- Age 20 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Leveraging your creativity with extensive knowledge of today’s powerful graphic design software tools is required. Expectations are that as a creative visualizer, you will have knowledge of how to use:
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Figma, Adobe Illustrator, UI, and UX Design.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer particularly as a UX designer.
Dhaka (Uttara West)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2