Vive Education Group
- Job Nature : Part time
- Workplace : On site (Work at Office)
- Job Location : Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
- Working hours : 9-15 hours per week
- Required Experience : 2-5 years in relevant field
- Age Limits : 25 to 45 years, both male and female can apply
- Education : We care more about the person and his/her skills, not degrees or academic qualifications
- Training : Special training will be provided for the trainers from Digital Marketing Institute worth £1500, so It`s a great opportunity to attain a globally recognised qualification.
- Contract : Need to be contracted for at least 2 years since we are providing the training.
- To be on the constant hunt for case studies, trends, and best practices in the digital space to be able to provide the right references in class.
- To create and evaluate MCQs, Pre, and Post-test to measure the impact of courses delivered.
- Willing and able to teach by using an online platform.
- Ensuring student’s attendance and participation in the sessions. Helping students in the practical execution of digital marketing concepts
- Counselling students as to when required to enable their placements in jobs.
- To take proactive steps to ensure that the classroom is functioning at optimum and providing the best possible learning experience for students. For instance, the trainer would be responsible for setting up of IT equipment or ensuring students receive the relevant pre-tests and post-tests as each module is delivered.
- Build and manage rich content that attracts qualified audiences for the program. (including blog posts, ebooks, reports, webinar, multiple digital channels etc.)
- Provide necessary supports to the students in and outside classroom in the campus premises.
- Strong new business development skills.
- Work at office
- Skills Required: Digital Marketting
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Person should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing with good command in English.
- Able to create an extensive digital marketing curriculum for the whole course or training period.
- Able to create content about digital marketing for the course. Preparation of sessions as per training guidelines and material applicable for the program.
- Proven Experience in Digital Marketing preferably through different online marketplaces, working in an agency/educational institute. Experience both professionally and as a trainer.
- Should be an expert in SEO, PPC Google Ads, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, SMO, SEM, ORM, Website Designing, Web Analytics, Video marketing, etc.
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to deliver course material with full confidence and vigor for sessions ranging from 2 to 4 hours.
- Should be punctual and disciplined to ensure all training begins and ends on time and do full justice to the topic delivered.
- Should be patient and sensitive towards trainees and their ability to grasp new concepts.
- Good people skills and should have a passion for teaching and the Digital Marketing space in general.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices
- Good knowledge of web analytic tools