Masco School Kanchan
- Arrange and perform all crucial physical educational activities including march past on different occasions.
- Ability to communicate in English with the students.
- Prepare and record all physical educational activities.
- Analyze entire physical educational activities along with students.
- Participate in all academic/nonacademic activities.
- Evaluate every student’s physical ability.
- Plan different recreational activities important for growth of students.
- Ensure to model strict behavior management related strategies.
- Instruct and inform students in English individually or else in groups when required.
- Interact with parents or guardians as and when required.
- Stimulate administration policies and rules related to physical education.
- Analyze and record students’ behavior and performance.
- Must have knowledge to provide first aid to students.
- Maintaining a professional attitude and loyalty to the institution at all times.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Masters or Bachelor in Physical Education degree is required from a recognized university.
- Experience on training Physical education in national or international level will be given preference.
Read More:_Teacher – Physical Education (Masco School Kanchan)
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Education, Teaching/ Training
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to teach the little kids.
- Good communication skill.
- Fluency in spoken English & Bengali is must.
- Leadership skill.
- Excellent computer literacy like MS Word, Power Point, Excel etc.
- Positive professional attitude & self-motivated.
- Smart in inter-personal skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Transport Support (Pick & Drop);
- Excellent Working Environment.