- HEED Bangladesh is Non-Government and non-political National Organization working in the field of Health, Education and Economic Development for more the 48(forty-eight) years. The Organization invites applications from the suitable candidates for it’s TB Control Program in Sylhet, Hobigonj and Moulvibazar Districts of GFATM project as a sub-recipient NGO of BRAC.
- One Year Contractual Appointment (With Possibility of Extension)
- Start Date- As soon as possible
- • Strengthen government health system for integrated TB control and prevention services
- • Promote government ownership and stewardship for implementing TB services
- • Responsible for implementation of TB Control activities in assigned area in coordination with govt.and related stakeholders.
- • Support increased case notification and treatment of TB patients.
- • Provide DOT in line with treatment category as determined by the physician in line with National guidelines.
- • Organize different awareness activities of TB control programme.
- • Conduct 8 outreach sputum collection/ smearing centers in the catchment in every month
- • Refer regularly, presumptive cases to Gene X-pert and TB diagnostic centre for early diagnosis and management.
- • Ensure regular drugs and diagnostic supplies to Volunteers/ DOT providers.
- • Ensure DOT through follow up every patient and the DOT provider, once in a fortnight.
- • Maintain contact investigation register for active case findings and refer presumptive cases to nearby diagnostic facility. •
- • Ensure TPT/ IPT according to national strategy and under guidance of government.
- • Ensure appropriate storage of drugs and logistics to maintain optimum quality.
- • Actively participate in monthly and quarterly meetings.
- • Maintain different forms, cards, registers and related documents.
- • Participate in annual planning, prepare monthly action plan and follow.
- • Planning new outreach centre to conduct sputum collection/ smearing centre.
- • Plan and prepare quarterly indent for anti-TB drugs and logistics.
- Monitoring, supervision and coordination:
- • Maintain regular coordination with related stakeholders.
- • Assist in different monitoring visits.
- Reporting and dissemination:
- • Ensure accurate data for all related reports regularly. •
- • Ensure proper recording and reporting.
- Bachelor Degree from any recognized university. Any third division/class in academic career will lead to ineligibility.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to work with government and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good oral and written communication skill.
- Knowledge In Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel is preferable.
- Experience in Health Project
- At least 1 year in TB field will preference.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Hard Worker
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per policy & Budget approval.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.