- Analyze global and local macro-economic outlook for proactive reporting to management, maintain a daily close watch on financial press and competitors to assist management in formulating effective business strategies & ensuring long-term sustainability.
- Industry and market analysis focusing on growth, profitability, market size, market share, market insights, and other similar indicators to identify, maintain and attain competitive advantage over competitors.
- Manage Business Analytics with in-depth analysis of sales, margin and cost drivers, customer & BL wise data mining etc.
- Support in all reporting e.g. Buyer Analysis, Vendor Analysis, Program Analysis, Stream Wise Analysis, Pitch Decks, CEO/RMD review decks etc.
- Gap/variance & trend analysis of business performance with appropriate reasoning for management review.
- Support in regional and country daily and weekly trackers.
- Assist in the production of key management reports and presentations for Bangladesh and South Asia region along with appropriate insights.
- Prepare timely and accurate weekly/ monthly/ quarterly/ yearly performance reports against business KPIs to the business lines.
- Support in formulation of Track 1 & Track 2 strategy and long-range vision.
- Support in strategic project management, new service development, ad-hoc business projects, strategy papers and white papers.
Read More:_Supervisor, Business Insights – South Asia (Job location-Dhaka)
- Work at office
- Minimum Business Graduate. Major in Finance/Accounting will get the preference.
- Skills Required: Data Analysis, Data analysis and presentation, Data Interpretation, Good in number
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Business Analysis, Financial Analysis
- Age 28 to 34 years
- Very good command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven track record in Business Analysis, Financial Analysis and Strategic Planning.
- Experience in using Power BI is an added advantage.