ABDUL KADIR MOLLA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL(AKMIS)
Teaching students based on Cambridge/ IB Curriculum guidelines within your specialist subject areas.
Planning, preparing and delivering lessons.
Encouraging student participation in lessons and in other school-related activities.
Supporting the leadership team to implement the school’s development plan.
Assessing and reporting on the behavior of students.
Providing educational and social guidance to students and/or signposting them to specialist areas of advice when needed.
Ensuring the highest standards of quality and applying the most up-to-date teaching methods.
Taking part in opportunities to boost your own learning and continuous professional development (CPD).
Attending and taking part in staff meetings to support the smooth running and administration of the school.
Collaborating with parents, careers, guardians, support workers, and other professionals to safeguard and ensure the educational welfare of statement students who may have special educational needs (SEN).
Leadership and management of others:
Lead the department, inducting, developing, deploying, motivating and appraising staff where relevant to ensure that they have clear expectations of their roles, and that high standards are achieved and maintained.
Encourage members of the department to develop their leadership potential and to share and develop new ideas.
Manage day to day requirements such as entries and departmental timetables, ensuring accurate records are kept and delegating as appropriate to ensure the efficiency of the department.
Regularly review departmental policy and practice to ensure that they are used effectively, as well as share and develop ideas.
To motivate and to work with others to create and develop a positive, collaborative learning culture.
To provide regular coaching and feedback for subject area teachers in a way which recognizes good practice and supports progress against their targets, resulting in a tangible impact on student learning across the subject area.
To support, facilitate and monitor the progress of the designated subject area development plans to ensure they make a significant contribution to the School Improvement Plan.
Read More:_Subject Teacher/ HOD, English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Master of Arts (MA) in English
- Having B.Ed & M.Ed will be preferable.
- Having O Level and A Level background will be preferable.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at most 45 years
- Proven record of serving for any Cambridge/ IB School.
- For HOD position, at least 5 years of teaching experience is required. (MYP, IGCSE, O/AS/A-Level and DP preferred).
- Enthusiastic and sympathetic attitude towards young children.
- Goal oriented and can handle jobs under pressure.
- Must have the skill of using MS Office and G Suite.
Narsingdi (Narsingdi Sadar)
- Attractive packages will be offered to experienced candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Free accommodation facility.
- Free transportation facility from dedicated pick-up points to school.
- 50% scholarship on tuition fees for teachers’ child.