Education 4 You
- Education 4 You is one of the leading educational consultancy firms in Bangladesh. We are one of the fastest-growing consultancy establishments science 2002.
- We are looking for dynamic and motivated individuals to join its ever growing team.
- Process documents related to student visa
- Communicate with students and collect their required documents for application
- Review and verify if documents sent by students are in the right order
- Maintain records of the student’s documentation
- Update daily processing work and activities
- Assist team members in getting the processing job done
- Communicate with clients face to face or over the phone regarding their application steps
- Counsel with students and perform any administrative activities assigned by management
- Supervise the VISA compliance team.
- Confirming smooth VISA processing for each student.
- Counseling about studying abroad, including admission & visa requirements, costing, etc.
- Handling and keeping a record of primary inquiries and student counseling.
- Planning and Executing events, fairs, and promotional activities
- Receive and reply to emails from universities and partners.
- Day-to-day report to the Managing Director
- Learning about completing the process for details counseling.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
Read More:_Student Counselor And Marketing
- Age 20 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in the Higher Study Abroad consultation sector
- Must be experienced in Visa Consultation that includes worldwide study permit.
- Experienced in Handling admission and scholarship paper works.
- VAST Knowledge of visa immigration and student counseling.
- Experienced in Visa consultancy/Visa Processing/Immigration/Visit Visa/Work Permit Visa/Family Migration Visa.
- Experienced in preparing necessary documents, filling out forms, and maintaining files and records.
- Experienced in Planning, execution, supervising, and monitoring business plans.
- Should have good experience in Australia, Canada, USA, Europe, China, Malaysia, India and UK VISA file processing.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently; excellent written and oral communication skills, well-developed organizational skills; diplomatic influencing and relationship-building skills, to work with others and to convert initial inquiries into successful enrolments.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2