Associated Builders Corporation Ltd.
- Analysis & Design of RCC and steel structures.
- Design of different structural elements as per requirements, along with review design and calculations with related software.
- Assist CAD operators in preparing detailed drawings, sections etc. by providing proper sketch, as well as, check design drawings, prepared by CAD operators.
- Maintain communication with the Architects to ensure quality structural design.
- To able to calculate the formwork loading, with detailed structural calculation, produce formwork related drawings and able to flawlessly communicate with the construction site.
- Perform any other job, related to design work and Construction site, assigned by the management as and when required
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Civil Engineering (Preferably from Public University)
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- Age at least 23 years
- Worked as Structural Design Engineer.
- Applicant must have applied knowledge on design software of civil engineering, like STAAD Pro, ETABS, Auto CAD, SAFE etc.
- Performed structural design of any type of buildings as per BNBC 2020 (Both Steel structure and RCC)
- Should have experience in Detailed Engineering Assessment (DEA)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure by maintaining deadlines