- Work closely with our product and design teams to build new and innovative application experiences for the iOS platform.
- Analyze the requirements and understand the deliverables.
- Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance.
- Work at office
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At most 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 22 to 35 years
- Have a commanding grasp of Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Have a good understanding of Cocoa Touch Framework such as UIKit.
- Have an understanding of software architecture principles such as MVVM, MVP, SOLID or similar
- Experience in writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Have Knowledge of performance optimization
- Have a good understanding of AutoLayout, Device sizes for Designing complex UI for different device sizes
- Experience with source control systems such as Git
- Experience in third-party libraries by using Cocoapods, SPM, etc
- Working experience on AVFoundation, Core Graphics, and Core Animation will be a plus
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Familiar with Trello, Jira, and other project management tools
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Lunch & snacks full subsidy
- Friendly environment
- Public Holidays
- Yearly Official Tour
- Performance Bonas