LEADS Corporation Limited
- Automates test coverage per platform capabilities and requirements. Establishes and maintains continuous build and integration testing on applicable platforms and assists with manual system and integration testing efforts.
- Operates in both waterfall and Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes and methodologies.
- Setting up test environments, crafting test plans, developing and executing test cases/scenarios/use cases.
- Working proficiency of at-least one programming language.
- Develop test plans for each product release and define test cases to support the test plan.
- Work with developers to provide additional research and debugging and resolving issues
- Lead and automate end-to-end (UI/API), regression, ETL and performance tests.
- Identify risks, track, investigate and resolve any issues.
- Prepare automation test scripts using Selenium & JMeter testing tool.
- Check/Review the test cases & maintain traceability with requirements.
- Log the outcome of test execution and report defects against specific versions.
- Repeat test activities for each bug (Regression & Confirmation/retesting testing).
- Attend daily standing meeting.
- Conduct Organizational Training across the year.
- Developed and maintained automated CI/CD pipelines for code development and build.
- Creating and maintaining development platforms and processes that enable automation of builds and releases through DevOps
- Collaborating with development, infrastructure, and QA teams to drive productivity, repeatability, and quality improvements through DevOps.
- Others responsibility as per need of the organization
- Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering
- Skills Required: Software Testing
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Need someone with good knowledge in QA engineer, software tester, or software test engineer, a quality assurance related work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in programming languages.
- Ability to quickly learn new application systems and technologies.
- Knowledge of basic project management framework and methodology.
- Requires Strong Systems Life Cycle methodology experience.
- Requires excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Experience in interpretation of functional requirements.
- Development of technical design specifications for complex projects.
- Expert in industry standard development methodologies.
- Requires strong problem solving and analytic skills to identify business bugs in software.