- Reports to: Program Manager- Bangladesh Humanitarian Programs, PtL CXB Office
- Job Location: This is a Cox`s Bazaar-based position with regular camp and host community visits as well as Dhaka office visits as required by the project.
- Duration: Up to December 31st, 2023 (Possibility to extend)
- Position Summary:
- Senior Officer-Program Support and GoB Relations, Play to Learn Project, Bangladesh will be responsible for providing day-to-day office operational support to the CXB office and managing the FD7-related activities and approvals. Office operation support includes CXB office venue maintenance, events, and travel management, hotel and vehicle contract and booking, local level procurement, bills/vouchers checking, education materials receive and distribution, and stock maintenance. GoB-related tasks include support in preparing FD7, camps-wise baseline preparation, and approval, collecting CLA, attending CiC-level meetings, and ensuring reporting.
- Expected joining: 1st January 2023
- Key Area 1: Government approvals and coordination:
- Support in developing FD 7
- Prepare the Need assessment documents for individual camps and submit them at the CIC level for approval
- Collect the need-assessment approvals from individual camps
- Compilation of the need assessment approvals and submission to the RRRC office
- Prepare monthly activity reports and submissions in individual camps and UNO offices.
- Participation in the camp level meetings regularly and updating the management
- Collection of activity implementation approval from CICs
- Collection of project-end certificates from the camp level, compile the certificates and project clearance certificates from the RRRC office.
- Attend regularly CiC level monthly and periodic meetings.
- Visit camps and CiC offices, and brief CiCs and other officials about the PtL program to increase visibility and smooth implementation.
- Program support-Admin and Logistics:
- Organize meetings, workshops, training, and other events as required in CXB, Upazila, and camp levels as planned by the project
- Prepare and update contracts with hotels, vehicles rentals, and other vendors
- Provide logistics support to the visitors to CXB including hotel, tickets, vehicles etc.
- Regular vehicle booking for field visits when required.
- Prepare purchase requests for all sorts of procurement and submission for approval.
- Support in the local-level procurement and printing process
- Receive education materials from Dhaka and ensure distribution to the partners
- Maintain stock and store at the CXB level.
- Maintain office petty cash and check bills and vouchers.
- Any other program-relevant tasks agreed upon with the Supervisor.
- Master’s degree in any discipline.
Read More:_Senior Officer- Program Support and Government Relations
- At least 4 year(s)
- Working Experience: 4 years relevant experience including 2 years in Rohingya Response in CXB in Program support.
- Job-related knowledge:
- Humanitarian operation structures and processes
- NGOAB approval process and RRRC and CIC level project approval and reporting processes
- Office admin and procurement.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Good MS Office operating skills
- Good planning and coordinating skills.
- Good at teamwork
- Desired Qualifications:
- Experience working in partnership with NGOs
- Manage multiple priorities and workloads.
- Applicant eligibility: Female candidates are encouraged to apply