World University of Bangladesh
Key Selling Points
- To participate actively in teaching using innovative pedagogical styles linked with use of information technology.
- To take responsibility for the development and delivery of learning, teaching materials, and assessment.
- To ensure that students have an effective learning experience by providing high quality academic guidance.
- To undertake professional development in support of teaching and applied research, and if appropriate in support of student welfare and curriculum management.
- Further job description available at jobs.wub.edu.bd
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting or Marketing.
- Must have a Master degree in Business Administration, major in Marketing or Accounting with 3/4 years bachelor degree from any recognized University.
- Must have 5 years of teaching experience.
Number of Publication(s) Needed
Read More:_Senior Lecturer of Business Administration
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other Benefits:
- World University of Bangladesh offers attractive compensation package including two festival bonuses (each equal to basic salary),
- Contributory P.F, gratuity, leave encashment and other fringe benefits based on eligibility.