Object Data Inc.
- Minimum 8+ years of Software development experience using Java
- Experience with Cloud (Azure or AWS), CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in design and development of systems using Java 8 or higher, JEE, (Servlet, JSP), Spring or Spring boot
- Experience with Multi-threading and event driven architecture implementation using Apache Kafka
- Solid knowledge working with Restful web services
- Must have solid understanding of OOP Design Patterns (GOF & JEE), Software Architectures (Monolith, Microservices & Event Driven), Secure Coding (Authentication & Authorization, SSL/TLS, OWASP) & Development Methodologies (Agile practices (Scrum Methodology)
- Experience in backend integration skills using middleware technologies (MQ, JMS, EJB, JMX, or Server-Side Technologies)
- Working experience in Linux server deployment, production issue debugging & troubleshooting
- Experience in projects using Angular or React JS is highly desirable
- Understanding of stored procedure in Oracle/SQL Server and experience in creating SP
- Extensive experience with Unit & Integration testing using Junit, Mockito & Code Coverage.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field is a MUST
- Skills Required: Cloud (Azure or AWS), CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, Multi-threading, Apache Kafka, Amazon AWS (EC2, SQS, RDS, S3, Parameter Store), Spring Cloud, Java 8+, Java EE, OOP, Spring, SPRING boot, middleware technologies, Angular or React JS, REST, Oracle/SQL Server, Junit, Mockito & Code Coverage, Agile, Scrum
- Skills Required: Apache Kafka, AWS S3, java spring framework, oAuth, rabbitmq, Spring MVC, Spring Security
Read More:_Senior JAVA Developer / Architect
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
CICD, docker, Hibernate, Java, Jenkins, Kubernetes, microservices, REST API, SPRING boot, spring cloud
- Age 29 to 44 years
- Excellent communication skills in English (written & spoken). MUST be fluent in English.
- Good interpersonal skills required to interact with clients, technical staff, and third parties.
- Software development experience with a US/European company/environment is highly desirable.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Competitive salary
- Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week
- 15 days paid leave per year
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.