Object Data Inc.
- Minimum 8+ years of Designing Data Pipeline, ETL/ELT & Data Warehousing experience
- Strong experience working with data platforms (Data warehouse, Data Lake, ODS)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in building Data pipeline (ETL/ELT) in a cloud platform
- At least 4 years of experience in working with Big Data, Massive Parallel Processing (MPP) & OLTP technologies
- Experience in NoSQL databases and close familiarity with technologies/languages such as Python/R, Scala, Java, Hive, Spark, Kafka
- Experience working with tools to automate CI/CD pipelines (e.g., Jenkins, GIT, Control-M)
- GCP knowledge strongly preferred – other cloud exp such as AWS, AZURE is ok
- In depth Experience with databases such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Amazon Redshift
- Data Modeling and design including conceptual, logical, and physical modeling
- Proficiency with data visual analysis and BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, Metabase
- Experience different ETL tool Informatica, SSIS, MuleSoft
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field is a MUST
- Skills Required: Data Pipeline, ETL/ELT, Data Lake, ODS, OLTP technologies, Apache Spark, AWS Cloud, NoSQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Amazon Redshift, Python/R, Scala, Java, Hive, Spark, Kafka, CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GIT, Control-M), Tableau, Power BI, Metabase, Informatica, SSIS, MuleSoft
- Skills Required: aws EC2, Azure, Git, Google Cloud Platform, Jenkins, PostgreSQL, Redshift
Read More:_Senior DATA Engineer
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
CICD, Data ETL, Data Lakes, Data Pipeline, Data Warehousing, Jenkins, Kafka, OLTP, Python, Spark.
- Age 29 to 44 years
- Excellent communication skills in English (written & spoken). MUST be fluent in English.
- Good interpersonal skills required to interact with clients, technical staff, and third parties.
- Software development experience with a US/European company/environment is highly desirable.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Competitive salary
- Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week
- 15 days paid leave per year
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.