- Describing the package tour, sight-seeing and itineraries to the clients.
- Fluency in Speaking and Writing in English
- Skilled on MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel & Power Point), Internet Browsing and Fast Typing (Both English & Bengali).
- Facilitate, control and coordinate the annual strategic marketing planning.
- Bill collection from clients
- Quick respond to Clients’ query through phone, email, social media & in-person.
- Processes cancellations and modifications of reservations.
- Counseling with clients to choose the better destination.
- Indoor & Outdoor office assignment work with marketing
- Making plan for individuals and group to achieve the sales target.
- Monitoring market activities by door to door.
Read More:_Sales & Visa Marketing Executive
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Age at least 23 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area-Tour Operator, Travel Agent;
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 6 Feb 2023
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 1 to 3 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age at least 23 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 6 Mar 2023
Applicants are encouraged to submit Video Resume
You can set Priority Level during apply. new
Learn more about Priority Level
Quick links for this job
Courses from Bdjobs eLearning
Online Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Effective Leadership in Workplace