Bangladesh Environmental Lawyers Association
- S/he shall be responsible for undertaking a policy research on existing regulatory frameworks on renewable energy and solar power, implementation on solar energy;
- S/he shall undertake research for the project publications, advocacy materials and for preparing briefing papers;
- S/he shall disseminate the findings of the research through advocacy meetings;
- S/he shall arrange and participate in trainings as resource persons on sustainable and renewable energy;
- S/he shall assist the project focal point in project coordination, designing and implementation.
Read More:_Research & Documentation Officer
- Master’s degree from any recognized university preferably in Environmental Science/ Engineering background;
- At least 1 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Having knowledge on renewable energy and fossil fuels issues;
- Event organizing capacity;
- Good command over English;
- Experience and clarity on research work;
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team;
- Good communication skill;
- Computer literacy skills (MS word, power point, internet).
- Monthly gross salary with other benefits as per organization policy.