NBL Securities Limited (NBLSL)
- The Analyst (s) shall be responsible for the financial analysis, reporting and participate in decision making process for investment and pitching as sales side research for clients. Job responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Macroeconomic analysis and reporting including different publications on economy, monetary and fiscal policies and regulatory changes.
- Financial statement analysis of different listed companies and conducting detail fundamental analysis and furnishing detail reports.
- Daily reports and publications for clients
- Maintain data base and giving inputs to required departments of NBLSL
- Giving inputs in investment decision of the company
- Ethical and moral standings for all kind of works
- Maintaining Secrecy in every process of work
- Participating in different training, seminar and awareness program as facilitator and coordinator
- Giving research inputs in clients meeting and cooperates Traders/RMs
- Masters/MBA/BBA majoring in Economics / Finance / Accounting from a reputed University. Additional professional qualification like CFA/FRM/CA will be considered as an added advantage
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- Age at most 30 years
- The candidate should have at least 2 to 4 years relevant practical experience as analyst or research assistant in Banks/Non-Bank Financial Institutions/Brokerage house or Merchant Bank. Experience may be relaxed for deserving candidate.
- Age Limit: Not over 30 years. Age may be relaxed for deserving candidate.