National Energy Services Limited
- National Energy Services Limited (NESL) is a company incorporated in Bangladesh rendering comprehensive human resource solutions to energy, construction and manufacturing industries of Bangladesh. We recruit across various verticals for multinational corporations as well as leading business houses of the country.
- NESL now invites applications from competent candidates for the post of RC041. Mechanic Senior for employment with our prospective clients working in oil and gas industry.
Read More:_RC041. Mechanic Senior
- The Senior Mechanic preforms all tasks and duties of a mechanical discipline including but not limited to, installing and maintaining engines, hydraulic motors, pumps, compressors, and miscellaneous mechanical devices. The position is responsible for all mechanical drilling equipment pertaining to the drilling of the well, including circulating, rotating, hoisting or well control systems.
- Provide visible leadership with a Total Ownership attitude. Owns safety standards.
- Enforce, clarify, and follow Company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Support the HSE objective of no injuries, accidents or harm to the environment as it relates to all mechanical processes, procedures, and policies.
- Promote operational excellence through procedural discipline.
- Delegate work effectively with a clear definition of requirements and expectations.
- Supervise and ensure the safety of those working under direct supervision.
- Comply with emergency response plan or Work Safe Procedures during emergencies and/ or drills.
- Responsible for morale and order within crew.
- Ensure Authorized To Operate (ATO) and Approved Competent Operator (ACO) are applied and followed.
- Understand LO/TO and Permit to Work procedures.
- Maintain and repair mechanical equipment and devices.
- Repair or replace defective or worn parts.
- Lubricate and service mechanical equipment as specified on lubrication schedule.
- Perform inspections of mechanical equipment as required.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on mechanical equipment.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance schedule for all mechanical equipment.
- Adjust or regulate functional parts of machinery, devices, and control instruments.
- Troubleshoot and analyze mechanical malfunctions and failures.
- Read and analyze mechanical drawings, schematics and equipment manuals.
- Create Job requests and work orders as required and enter into maintenance tracking system.
- Coordinate with Rig Manager/Maintenance Superintendent on the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of equipment.
- Foresee potential equipment malfunctions or failures and preforms required repairs, adjustments or modification to resolve the problem.
- Respond to emergencies as requested and coordinate onsite activities to utilize resources to facilitate repairs in the most expedient and cost effective manner.
- Ensure an adequate amount of spare parts are on hand at all times.
- Submit requisitions to Rig Manager for approval.
- Maintain records of all mechanical inventories and place orders as required within budgetary limits.
- Set up and operate lathe, drill press, grinder and other metalworking tools to facilitate any necessaryrepairs.
- Perform additional duties, responsibilities, and special projects as may be directed.
- High School diploma is required.
- Must be able to obtain appropriate off shore or, onshore certifications.
- 3 to 6 year(s)
- Age at least 23 years
- Should have at least 3 years of work experience as a mechanic, oil and gas industry preferred.
- Able to identify and understand functionality of various rig equipment.
- Must possess and maintain certifications and licenses necessary as required by the appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in basic rigger’s role to ensure safe lifting operations are performed.
- Knowledgeable of mechanical systems and be skilled at working with hand and power tools.
- Must possess mathematical skills required for certification as a mechanic.
- Must have proficient knowledge of diagnostic equipment.
- Must be a self-motivator and work without close supervision.
- Must be able to prioritize jobs and work under tight time constraints.
- Can demonstrate knowledge and fundamentals of the following equipment:
- Hoisting equipment
- Pipe handling equipment
- Rotating equipment
- Circulating equipment
- Hydraulic equipment
- Diesel engine/air compressors
- Must possess sound reasoning skills, good common sense and have the ability to follow directions.
- Must not pose a direct threat or significant risk of substantial harm to the safety or health of him/her or others.
- Must be able to recognize hazards, alarms, warnings and the ability to convey these to the proper personnel.
- Should have good verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate in with staff ,management, customers and vendors.
- Group life Insurance coverage. Hospitalization Insurance coverage.
Compensation & Other Benefits
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 6 Feb 2023
Employment Status: Contractual
Experience: 3 to 6 year(s)
Age: Age at least 23 years
Job Location: Sylhet
Application Deadline: 20 Feb 2023
Applicants are encouraged to submit Video Resume
You can set Priority Level during apply. new
Quick links for this job
Courses from Bdjobs eLearning
Online Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Microsoft Excel Beginners – Start from Scratch