- We are looking for people with no experience in functional testing. The crucial factor would be the drive to learn and get a job in the QA sphere. We provide free 2,5 months-long training. Our mentors are experienced engineers who work with the company.
- We would be happy to offer a job with the company to those who complete the training course and pass an exam successfully.
- Analyzing business logic;
- Functional testing of applications;
- Quality assessment based on testing results and quality analysis;
- Creating reports;
- Communication with the project team.
- Skills Required: English (Language), MS PowerPoint, QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Age at least 18 years
- Basic theoretical knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies;
- Understanding of the testing process as well as the role of a QA engineer as a part of software development process;
- Intermediate+ English;
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, analytical abilities and a drive to learn;
- Good communication and people skills;
- Willingness and ability to work at least 30 hours per week.
Read More:_QA Functional Engineer (Intern)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.