- Support Project Director on program implementation and work closely with PD.
- Maintain regular contact with the field staff and share any problems in the field with the Project Director and Head of Field Support Program (HFSP).
- Develop monthly work plan towards accomplishment of the AWP and monitor the plan accordingly.
- Responsible for overall implementation and routine monitoring of the program
- Periodically monitor target achievement comparing with figure given in the result matrix.
- Regularly communicate with UNHCR (both, Health and GBV section) updating them with development/any issue of concern.
- Support and coordinate with the (SRH and GBV unit), UNHCR, GoB personnel and other stakeholders
- Mentoring the service providers to ensure quality of services according to standard National guideline.
- Ensure staff recruitment of the field level.
- Assessment of training needs of the service providers.
- Technical support to the project staff, including training and capacity building activities.
- Provide support in the development of BCC materials and job aids.
- Assurance of quality of services provided under the project.
- Support policy level activities involving stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance of contractual obligations with UNHCR and other stakeholders as would be necessary
- Ensure timely reporting and work plan implementation.
- Close supervision and monitoring of the project activities.
- Ensure project related logistics e.g. Medicine, equipment, supplies, forms & registers and others are in place in time.
Read More:_Project Coordinator
- Master’s Degree.
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least Three (03) years experience in Program Management / MIS / Health sector.
- Good English writing and computer skills.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)