Unimass Holdings Ltd
- Prepare Material Requisition and Receiving Report, Issue etc. and other relevant Documents.
- Safety, security & cleaning compliance according to company standard.
- Monthly material planning, ensuring quality, quantity & optimum utilization of material.
- Maintain Store Ledger and related register and provide necessary information to Head Office.
- Prepare Monthly Stock Report.
- Petty Cash Management
- Material receive at any time
Read More:_Project Accountant/ Assistant Project Accountant (Inventory Management)
- Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline.
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at least 24 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must be stay at project site
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized, self driven, have good personality and possess leadership quality.
- Candidates with experience in real estate or any industry with strong sales focus are encouraged to apply.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.