- SUROVI, a Non-Government Voluntary development organization. It has a long run partnership with Plan International Bangladesh. Now its Sponsorship Program-Dhaka is looking for a Programme Officer with following terms and conditions
- Location: Dhaka City( South City corporation)
- Ensure SBK visit, decoration, training, orientations, refreshers, meeting and monitoring as per requirement and plan of actions.
- Organize national and international day celebration activities
- To prepare monthly and quarterly report of SBK and other activities assigned.
- Organize training for care giver of care and play zone
- To visit, decoration, meeting, training, orientations, refreshers and monitoring of care and play zone
- Organize meetings with ward councilor offices of his/her respective areas.
- Ensure visit, training, orientations, refreshers, meeting and monitoring of alternative learning as per requirement and plan of actions.
- Organize meetings (SMC, student council and teachers) , training , refreshers and orientations with government officials especially with schools.
- Support to disability assessment and provide AD support for disable child care for parents with PWD children
- All required surveys of the programme.
- Ensure and assisting performing all kind of Skills Opportunity and Youth Economic Empowerment (SOYEE) activities
- Have to follow safeguarding policy, sexual exploitation, harassment and abuse policy.
- S/he will work under the support and suggestion, direction of technical Team.
- In addition to these, the management may assign additional responsibilities and duties as and when require.
- Masters in any discipline, preferably in education or social science.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience with formal primary education and early childhood development especially with urban slum and working children will be preferred.
- Monthly Salary: 17,600/- and other admissible benefits.