- Responsible for planning, scheduling and control of all production activities.
- Coordinating activities of departments, such as manufacturing, QA, QC, Engineering, and Warehouse to ensure smooth supply of products and to effect operational efficiency and economy.
- Preparation of daily/monthly production reports.
- Implementation of GMP & safety rules in the production area.
- Responsible to coordinate with planning & materials management department for production.
- Planning according to the sales forecast and timely delivery of new product launches.
- To control and reduce WIP.
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Organizing relevant training sessions
- Determining quality control standards
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Developing people through training to upgrade their practice of GMP.
- Enforcing compliance of operations personnel with administrative policies, procedures, safety rules, and governmental regulations.
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Team Player and have the ability to work with the cross functional teams.
- Can work under limited supervision with the ability to manage and lead the teams
- Proactive approach in problem solving and devise creative solutions.
- Having strong technical know-how.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Well conversant with CGMP and Good Laboratory Practices.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time frame.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Attractive compensation and benefit package will be provided to the deserving candidate as per the company policy.