- Contribute to developing procurement plans for major materials and selected subcontract packages for tenders and projects.
- Compiling and analyzing major material and subcontract costs for further negotiation and recommendation for the award of packages.
- Sourcing and establishing networking with capable and competitive manufacturers, suppliers, and subcontractors both domestically and internationally.
- Conducting supply chain study and analysis on key trades.
- Coordinating with the pre-construction team and site operation team in the pre & post-construction stages.
- Making Purchase Orders and Contract Documents according to the instructions of the chief.
- Self-motivated, and able to work with a team of staff at different levels in a cooperative, proactive & innovative manner.
- Any other task as assigned by the appropriate authority.
- Work at office
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Civil Engineering
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 24 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Shall have working experience in the construction industry/project
- Experience in steel bridge construction work, and transportation monitoring work will be an additional advantage
- Shall be proficient in Microsoft Office and other basic software.
- Candidates without the above/related experience do not need to apply.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Over time allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Regular work time: 8:00 – 17:00 (Saturday- Thursday).
- Food and accommodation are provided by the company.
- Others: As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.