- We are working for destitute women and children. We are inviting applications from
- qualified candidates for the position of Procurement Officer in its Administration Department based at Gazipur.
- We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement officer for purchases and developing new contracts. In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization. You will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of current and incoming inventory, and be responsible for approving purchases.
- Establish a plan for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Inspect, assess, analyze, and approve the items and services that will be acquired.
- Maintain and update supplier information, such as addresses, delivery schedules, product lines, and so on.
- Maintain solid relationships with suppliers and negotiate contracts.
- Investigate and assess potential suppliers.
- Budgets, cost evaluations, and reports must be prepared.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and day-to-day reports to the procurement committee steer to complete duties as needed
- Ensure that procurement policies and procedures are followed.
- Any other job assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Commerce (Pass), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or related field preferred
- Skills Required: communication and interpersonal skill., Negotiation Persuasion Skills, Proactive and Positive attitude, Spoken and written fluency in English
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Local Purchase, Procurement Management System, Procurement Process, Procurement Software Orientation, Reporting and Documentation, Tally ERP 9
Read More:_Procurement Officer
- Age 28 to 36 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a procurement officer or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- SPP will provide free single accommodation with subsidized food.