- Assist the Managing Director in conducting all day-to-day affairs of the office.
- Responsible for day-to-day Secretarial Jobs at Managing Director’s desk with dignity & maintain proper confidentiality.
- Responsible for Inter-Departmental Coordination with All units as directed by Managing Director.
- Responsible for doing Bank & Commercial related work as per Managing Director requirement.
- Prepare presentations and reports for Managing Director as directed time to time.
- Maintain appointment calendars – arrange, coordinate and prioritize complex scheduling and logistics.
- Provide telephone coverage – answer executive phones, take accurate messages, know executive’s where about at all times, handle urgent calls with appropriate judgment.
- Attend meeting with Managing Director & take notes on the discussion, prepare meeting minutes.
- To distribute minutes of the meeting and follow-up its progress-keeping liaison with the concerned department / officials
- Compose agendas and correspondence for special events, board meetings, committee meetings, Office Orders and development activities
- Responsible & coordinate all Corporate Meeting
- Supervise Managing Director’s driver, front desk, logistic executive, personal security & daily working schedule.
- Fix up Managing Director’s daily appointment, Communicate with Govt./ Private/Business Agencies as directed by Managing Director.
- Draft business letters, emails, personal correspondence, and provide other administrative assistance regarding documentation to the Managing Director.
- Manage the Managing Director’s office ensuring the proper documentation of personal and business files, record keeping and maintaining confidentiality
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 24 to 35 years
- Candidate’s residential area should be Gulshan, Banani, Cantonment, Nikunja.
- Experience will be relaxed for applicants having excellent knowledge in English.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): HR, Administration, Communications, Coordination, Office Management, and Personal Secretary.
- Fluency in English is must.
- Strong communication skill in English both speaking and writing.
- Pleasant personality, smart & convincing skills.
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills and ability to learn quickly.
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Having sound knowledge in MS office and virtual meeting platforms including Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and Skype etc.
- Good team player well organized, initiative and detail-oriented.
- Able to work independently under pressure.
- Should be self-driven, result oriented, hard working
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.