- Ding`s Dhaka office are looking for an energetic and meticulous Partner Support Agent to join our growing Customer Operations team. The successful candidate must be quick thinking, patient and passionate about providing a world class support experience to our global partners.
- Our Partner Support team is a small tight knit team so a positive, proactive, team player attitude is the key to being successful in this role!
- Demonstrate a highly professional demeaner while providing exceptional service to our partners via email.
- Ensure queries are resolved in a timely manner and meet all established quality and customer satisfaction metrics
- Provide feedback and information to the business to ensure we continually improve our Partner Support Experience
- Identify emerging trends or issues and escalate them to your Team Leader
- Liaise with other departments to resolve Partner queries and maintain a positive customer experience
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science
- At most 2 year(s)
- Age at least 22 years
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Computer Science background/studies.
- Technical knowledge around API.
- This role involves investigation and troubleshooting skills so an analytical mind would be a great advantage.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and capable typist.
- Empathetic and customer focused with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Team player with a “can do” attitude and desire to continually learn.
- Strong time management skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize workload.
- Previous Customer Care/Partner Support experience would be an advantage but not mandatory.
- Experience working with CRM and contact center software would be fantastic.
- Fluency in any of the following languages will be an advantage: Spanish, Italian, French, German or Arabic.
- A successful candidate will need to be flexible on working hours as there is a rotational shift shared with other members of the Partner Support team.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.