Voluntary Association for Rural Development (VARD)
- Eye Care Services (VARD-ECS) Ltd. is a sister concern non-profit organization of VARD. It has been implementing Eye Care Services (VARD-ECS) program since 1998 through well -established four eye hospitals located in Sylhet district, Sunamgonj district and Cumilla district. These positions are based at VARD Kamal Eye Hospital, Chouddgram, Cumilla and VARD Eye Hospital, Sunagmanj.
- Examine / test VA, SPT, IOP, BP, RBS, Schirmer’s etc. test of patient
- Examine Bio Biometry
- Maintain medical equipment
- Assist Medical Officer/Eye Surgeon
- Attend Patient Screening Program in PSP
- Perform other duties assigned by Medical Officer/Eye Specialist and Surgeon /Hospital Manager (AFO)
- Work at office
- Diploma in Medical Assistant or equivalent degree from any recognized institution with one-year job experience.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at most 33 years
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Medical allowance, Over time allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Competitive salary will be offer for experienced candidates.
- Friday day and holiday working allowance, PSP allowance and other benefit will provide as per organizational policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 2 Nov 2022
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 1 year(s)
Age: Age at most 33 years
Job Location: Cumilla, Sunamganj
Application Deadline: 16 Nov 2022
Quick links for this job
এই চাকরির জন্য বিজ্ঞাপন দাতা প্রতিষ্ঠান আপনার কাছ থেকে কোন অর্থ চাইলে অথবা কোন ধরনের ভুল বা বিভ্রান্তিকর তথ্য দিলে অতি সত্ত্বর আমাদেরকে জানান অথবা জবটি রিপোর্ট করুন।
Bdjobs Training is now at Chattogram
Online Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Classes/ Sessions: 4 Sessions
Course Duration: 9 – 21 November 2022
Total Hours: 12
Read Before Apply
Interested persons are invited to send CV (not more than 3 pages) by email or hard copy with a recent passport size photograph and a cover letter, contact cell phone number and two referees addressing to: Director (Program and Admin), VARD and VARD-ECS LTD. Head Office, House# 554 (3rd Floor), Road.# 9, Baitul Aman Housing Society, Adabor, Dhaka-1207, email: email@example.com. Note: I) Applicants should mark on top of the envelope position applied for; in case of hard copy. II) Only shortlisted candidates will call for interview, III) Any canvassing will result in disqualification and IV) Women are encouraged to apply.
VARD -ECS LTD. strongly follows zero tolerance policy towards sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, child protection policy, and financial misconduct and other relevant safeguarding policies and expects all employees and volunteers to abide by the Safeguarding Policies and Code of Conduct of the organization.
We are committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.