- Manage all departments and solve regular problems.
- improve service quality and build a strong relationship.
- Develop corporate culture & staff behavior.
- Appoint & Build a dedicated team and improve sales.
- Expert in Business development and HR management.
- Build good relation with Employee and honorable clients .
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in HR, Master of Business Management (MBM) in Admin/HR, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At most 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Call Centre Supervision/ Management, Computer skill, Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 18 to 25 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Pension policy, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2