Bangla Insider Ltd.
- Prepare news report as per requirement.
- Editing News reports, features and other copies.
- Translate from Bengali to English in a time bound fashion.
- Able to spot spelling and grammatical errors, as well as contradictions and inconsistencies, at a glance.
- Monitor all feeds from news bureaus and other agencies for editing and further publication.
- Monitoring team members performance.
- Manage daily schedules, shifts.
- Assign duties and oversee their progress.
- Train and integrate new joiners.
- Provide guidance and feedback when needed.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Journalism, Master of Arts (MA) in Journalism
- Post graduate in Journalism or English or any social science subjects.
- 2 to 6 year(s)
- Age 23 to 38 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- High proficiency in Bengali writing & typing.
- Competence on Journalistic language.
- A great interest in developing the career in journalism field.
- Good reading, writing and typing efficiency in both English and Bengali.
- Ability to work under pressure.