HEALTH AND EDUCATION FOR ALL (HAEFA)
- Organization: Health and Education for All.
- Job Location: FDMN Camp Cox`s Bazar (Ukhiya)
- Work will begin on a formal basis at 8:00 am (Saturday to Thursday).
- Assist Medical Doctors with patient intake, examination, treatment, medication management and dispensing laboratory specimen collection, and medical processes such as patient referral and follow-up as needed for the patients.
- Antenatal and postnatal care and management at the clinic and follow-up visits at home.
- All reproductive health-related issues’ management.
- Participate/conduct regular continuous medical education and skills/capacity development activities.
- Provide family planning including family planning counseling to patients.
- Explain reproductive health-related procedures to the patients/ beneficiaries as well as establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assist patients in understanding their illness, medication regimens, and other doctor’s recommendations, as well as training patients, friends, and family self-care techniques; answer questions.
- Regularly maintain, file, and update the record of patient care, data collection, and other information related to patients. Assist medical doctors in preparing daily/weekly and monthly reports.
- Perform cervical cancer screening using VIA methods.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Diploma in Midwifery from an accredited academic institution; and recognized & registered by Bangladesh nursing and midwifery council (BNMC).
- The ability to communicate well and clearly with different range of people.
- Caring, patient, and calm when dealing with emotional situations.
- The ability to react quickly and effectively in times of stress or when immediate decisions need to be made.
- Strong team working skills to liaise with different medical professionals.
- A commitment to equal treatment for all women, irrespective of their background or circumstances.
- Strong observational skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude.
- Good leadership skills; able to mentor and educate.
- Familiarity with medical equipment, technology, and computer programs.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.