A reputed local conglomerate Company
- Practical work experience about machine operating.
- Production plan wise manpower setup and utilization.
- Achieve daily production target and ensure productivity.
- Maintain daily production report and batch preparation log sheet.
- Able to analysis of batch wise input-output calculation.
- Analysis of day to day productivity comparison.
- Maintain highest standard quality and skill development in the floor.
- Maintain process flow and production SOP’s.
- Maintain discipline and company rules -regulations.
- BSc. / Diploma in food engineering
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at least 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Detail-oriented and persuasive
- High intellectual capability, strategic, tactical, and diligent
- Able to see high-pressure environment as an opportunity
Read More:_Meat line Supervisor
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.