- We are seeking an experienced, and self-motivated colleague who will work as MEAL Specialist for Ekota Consortium. The position is expected to be onboard in first week of January 2023.
- About Ekota Consortium:
- Ekota Bangladesh is a partner of the Church Agency Network Disaster Operation (CAN DO) in Australia. The Ekota consortium in Bangladesh consists of three partner agencies, – Caritas Bangladesh, Christian Aid and RDRS Bangladesh. Under a broader donor consortium framework, Ekota partners will contribute to the donor efforts to meet humanitarian and protection needs and increase resilience and self-reliance of Rohingya and host communities in Bangladesh. Keeping line with the donor`s expected outcomes Ekota partners will intervene in providing community-based protection and improving WASH facilities in the Rohingya camps, and re-vegetation, disaster risk reduction and livelihood development both in the camps and nearby host communities in Ukhiya, Ramu, Moheshkhali and Cox`sBazar Sadar Upazila of Cox`s Bazar District.
- ToR of the MEAL Specialist is enclosed as annex. The position will be based in Caritas Bangladesh Office at Cox`s Bazar.
- You will thrive as the MEAL Specialist, if you are strong at:
- Leading M&E system, framework, processes and products and ensure alignment and compliance with donor and complex consortium arrangement.
- Providing program information and analysis that articulates the organization’s programmatic delivery position in light of internal and external targets, results and priorities.
- Designing, planning, monitoring, reviewing and reporting using Project Cycle Management approach and sector tools such as Theory of Change and Logical Frameworks.
- Conducting and/or managing reviews and evaluations of projects that use both quantitative and qualitative monitoring and impact data
- Highly organized with the ability to manage large, complex pieces of work with multiple stakeholders and to produce key deliverables on time.
- Demonstrated ability to work and coordinate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders, including national and local government, donors, community-based organizations, camp and host community and the private sector.
- Consolidated Salary: BDT 120,000-130,000 (Per Month). Bonus and Mobile Allowance as per host agency`s policy.