Healthtrips Bangladesh Limited
Key Selling Points
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Contributing ideas to marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Doing constant field visits to meet partners and patients
- Call patients/attendants who are interested in availing treatment abroad.
- Cater Channel Partner’s Patient leads.
- Collect necessary documents from patients (reports, passport, visa copy).
- Understand patient needs and serve patient with necessary information for best treatment decision.
- Have continuous communication with Dhaka office.
- Attend to patients/attendants visiting office. Should visit patient residence/office if requested.
- Have the Training Modules/Training Scripts/Sales Pitch memorized by heart. Must go through the documents every day.
- Must have treatment segment wise/city wise doctors and hospitals memorized by heart for suggesting to patient as per treatment requirement.
- Place all queries through Integrated Back-End System and must have thorough knowledge on usage upon training completion.
- Gather all necessary documents for country-wise visa processing and fill out visa application forms for patients.
- Book hospital appointments and issue Visa Invitation Letters upon assistance of Dhaka office .
- Book hotels and air tickets upon patient journey confirmation through Dhaka office.
- Monitor entire patient treatment journey, from flying out to the treatment and patient return.
- Follow up with patient up to 6 months upon returning from international treatment destination.
- Be in constant communication with Resident Medical Counsellor for basic medical knowledge and stay updated with latest treatment technology.
- Must have ability to troubleshoot and take instant problem-solving decisions. Should be able to work under pressure as required in the health industry.
- Must safeguard all information of the company and the patients.
- Should meet quarterly KPI of patient conversion and take up added responsibilities if required.
Read More:_Marketing Executive
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Pharmaceutical Marketing background will be preferred also.
- Skills Required: Communication, Customer Support/ Client Service, Good communication skills
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Communication, Corporate Sales and Marketing, Sales & Marketing
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 26 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Energetic Individual
- Good Negotiation Skill
- Clear & Strong in Communication
- Time Bound, High Quality Work and Tight Deadline
Cox’s Bazar, Khulna, Sylhet
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Lucrative incentives will be rewarded upon reaching KPI.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.