A Reputed Power Company
- Supervise operations and supply chain including purchasing, sourcing, production planning, maintenance, machining/welding, assembly/paint, shipping, receiving, inventory, field service, and multiple location operations.
- Plant operations management directing production personnel, including creating, review, and maintaining operating procedures and general plant procedures.
- Develop and manage the operations budget.
- Supply chain management, including supplier relationships, scorecards, and global supplier management.
- Drive continuous improvement, kaizen/lean projects, and productivity to drive savings and efficiency.
- Manage supplier contract negotiations & lead inventory management activities.
- Meet Operations and Supply Chain metrics per plan outlined in the annual operating plan, KPIs monthly key performance indicators for daily production.
- Lead, educate, and build continuous improvement.
- Ensure alignment with other departments including sales, quality, safety, and engineering.
- Deploy resources to meet the needs of customers and commitments.
- Foster a culture of safety, continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, winning through customers, respect for each other, and process.
- Maintain relationships with marketing/commercial groups, contractors, vendors, government agencies, and regulatory agencies.
- Ensure quality of manufactured products.
Read More:_Manager- Supply Chain Management
- Establish two-way communication channels to convey business strategies and plan in a manner that engages people from both inside and outside the immediate team.
- Build performance resolve; provide support to team; demonstrate decisiveness / action.
- Communicate operational issues and priorities to maximise focus on achievement of sales and customer service objectives.
- Set clear performance expectations and goals through implementation and management of performance planning and review processes.
- Ensure all business plans, tactics and organizationally cascading information is communicated clearly and in a timely manner.
- Support the business through change initiatives and drive continuous improvement.
- Create & drive a high performance culture and an environment which promotes our enduring values to attract, develop, recognise and retain the very best people.
- Create accountability & measurement discipline; stay informed on progress.
- Support direct reports’ development through career and development planning and providing timely feedback.
- Embed performance learning, encourage alternative ways of thinking.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,Khulna University of Engineering and Technology,University of Dhaka,Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology,Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology students will get preference
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Communication, Local Procurement, Market Research
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Engineering Firms, Industrial Machineries (Generator, Diesel Engine etc.), Power, Steel, Supply Chain
- Age 27 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.