Virgo M H Limited
- Financial Accounting & Reporting.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability, and accuracy.
- Calculation of product costing, cost and benefit analysis of each activity in business processes
- Identifying key processes to operate at optimum cost
- Maintain database of day-to-day operations of the existing cost accounting related issue
- Closing, Material consumption, line-wise costing & other pre & post cost related work
- Responsible to prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and annual financial statements.
- Responsible to prepare on-time financial statements for general and special purposes.
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting.
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction. Banking and Financing.
- Negotiate and monitor the Bank Interest and Charges.
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation and assist to prepare the annual budget in consultation with the Management.
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations.
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems.
- Oversee employee benefits plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
- Negotiate the Commercial-related expenses and Charges with Comparisons. Maintain cross-functional activities frequently communicating and discussing matters of operational complexity.
- Making reports of financial information
- Any other task is given by the management
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- Preferred Professional Certification: CA or CC partly qualified will have an advantage
Read More:_Manager – Finance & Banking
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Banking, Finance/ Accounts
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have 7 -10 years of experience in accounts & finance in any reputed Garments organization. Especially Woven Garments experience will be preferred.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2