- Responsible for managing finance and accounting operations of the Group and its all companies.
- Responsible for budgetary planning and control, cost management and financial feasibility analysis, internal finance, audit and accounting as well as providing accurate and timely financial reports to MD.
- Prepare monthly financial statement.
- Prepare accounts independently along with checking of bills and preparation of vouchers.
- Maintain all ledgers, bank reconciliation, salary sheet etc.
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure.
- Provide periodic financial reports/records, designing and preparing a set of comprehensive budget and budgetary control system.
- Inventory control: Maintain current stock & execute minimum purchase requirements.
- Review monthly sales target vs. achievement.
- Handle All Tax and Vat related issues of the Companies in time to time.
- Always Monitor on deduction of Tax and VAT at source and deposit the same as to the Govt. Treasury on time.
- Prepare Tax & Vat Accounts and handle professionally Tax & Vat authorities independently.
- Keep Liaison and communication with Tax & Vat office.
- Responsible for Submission of Tax return and able to face, hearing and finalization the assessment of the return of each business unit.
- Work with external auditors, financial institutions and consultants to co-ordinate audits, tax/legal compliance etc. RJSC for company matter.
- VAST knowledge in the area of company matter with RJSC & NBR.
- Ensure managing office accounts efficiently.
- Manage departmental staff and maintain liaison with other colleagues.
- Implement rules & regulations among employees regarding financial Matters
- All accounts maintain in Tally Software.
- Any other tasks assigned by the MD.
Read More:_Manager – Accounts & Finance
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting
- Masters in Accounting or MBA with major in Accounts & Finance.
- CA/ CMA Partly Completed Applicants will get preference.
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts Finance Related Work, Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Developer, Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Age at least 34 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- To Handle Audit, Finance & Accounting Operations.
- Balance Sheet, P & L, Funds Flow, Finance, Taxation.
- Responsible for Financial Accounting, Budgeting & Controls.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.