- Planning, implementation and getting permission of short and long-term. .duration courses approved by Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) and NSDA (National Skill Development Authority).
- Liaison and networking with Government and non-Government Organizations (including BTEB, NSDA and Private Sectors).
- Work closely with the concerned staff /departments of SEIP projects.
- Explore and apply for various projects related to training, research, capacity building, skill development etc.
- Project proposal writing, application writing, preparing the files for approval as well as submission of tenders.
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
- Closely work with the institute coordination team and follow the guidelines of academic unit and HR department.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Management, HR, Business, Finance, Commerce, Public Administration
- Skills Required: Communication, Computer skill, Time Management skills
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
BTEB and NSDA, vocational education
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Training Institutes, Research Organization
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience about the educational ministries, boards and departments.
- Experience in preparing files for application of courses and seeing various permission from respective authorities.
- Knowledge in documentation, file maintenance, codes of conducts in educational institution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Bangla.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills, able to work well under pressure both proactively and reactively and priorities a challenging workload.
- The ability to travel as needed.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2