Manupatra Information Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- To think and work like an Editor on developing the content available in form of Case Laws, Statutes and Legislations, Notifications and subject related modules etc.
- To work and deliver in accordance to functional content calendar.
- Working in close coordination with Support team (formatters/ typesetters), other functions (technical team/ data production team)
- Gathering/ collecting/ procuring data; analyzing them and taking a call on whether the data procured to be posted as web content or how to put the relevant content on use.
- Following the best settled practice standards, systems (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real time execution of content strategies.
- Working in accordance to work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, content.
- Desired Skills & Experience
- University degree or equivalent (Legal degree)
- Prior publishing or writing experience preferred
- A sound level of computer literacy including measurable keyboard skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Internet skills
- Demonstrated legal research skills
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Skills Required: Banking law, Criminal Law, Labor Law, Legal Editing, Legal Editor, Litigation, Research
- 2 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Banking law, Compliance, Corporate and Commercial Law, Criminal Law, Labor Law, Lawyer, Litigation
- Age at most 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent Written English.
- As per industry standards
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.