Evercare Hospital Dhaka
- Be operationally involved and responsible for day-to-day laundry operations,
- Play a major role in establishing laundry related on the job training and other training programs and produce monthly Training Need Analysis (TNA) sheet,
- Ensuring of monthly linen inventory which must be planned prior and self-involvement in the floors are mandatory,
- Manage and ensure timely delivery of fresh linen to IP, Wards, OPD, Radiology and to all other applicable points first thing in the morning shift for smooth patient service,
- Monitor machinery handling by training the Laundry Attendants and avoid any mishandling,
- Update and email Daily Laundry Analysis report to Unit Head and Line Manager,
- Be proactive and address and handle, independently, any emergency situations in entire laundry operations and make or propose alternate arrangement/solutions to the problem for smooth operations,
- Monitor all consumable and OPEX stocks on daily/weekly/monthly basis and place Daily Indents accordingly,
- To ensure proper ratio of chemicals are getting used and reflection and quality is maintained as per standards.
Read More:_Laundry Manager (Job Grade: Assistant Manager)
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 30 years
- Knowledge of maintaining correct and timely inventory of all linen and uniform kept in the laundry store and control linen movement in the wards, ICUs, OPD, radiology. and purchase control.
- Knowledge of organizing monthly Discard by coordinating with the concern departments.
- Knowledge on participating in continuous improvement processes and undertake and/or participate in audits, patient surveys and evaluations to provide feedback for continuous improvement.