Solar EPC Development Ltd.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the company’s all client relationships with having a proven track record of developing and maintaining strong client relationships. He will be responsible for ensuring that our clients are satisfied with our services and that their needs are being met. The Manager will also be responsible for identifying new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned clients, developing, and maintaining strong relationships
- Understand client business objectives and needs, and develop strategies to address them
- Serve as a liaison between clients and internal teams, providing clear and timely communication
- Proactively identify opportunities to upsell or cross-sell services
- Generate new leads through networking and relationship building
- Prepare proposals and presentations for potential and existing clients
- Negotiate contracts and pricing with clients
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activity, and share insights with clients
- Maintain accurate records of all client interactions in CRM system
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Travel frequently to visit clients and attend exhibitions and conferences
- Take on ad-hoc projects as instructed by the Management
- Work together with Business Development team to turn prospective leads into long-term clients
- Establish relationships with local governments and other industry stakeholders (utilities’, Dept of Energy, industry associations)
- Identify timely new opportunities in the form of the tenders and RFQs, work on submissions and attraction of right partners
- Provide timely market intelligence (projects, trends, competitors’ activities, prices) to support Business Development team
- Work at office
- BSc. In EEE/Mechanical background will be highly preferred.
- IBA-MBA will be highly preferred. MBA/BBA major in Marketing can also apply. Graduates from BUET, RUET, CUET, KUET, DU, NSU, BRAC, AIUB are only allowed to apply.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Business Development, Client Relationships, Corporate Sales and Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical mindset, ability to convert facts into insights
- Strong business acumen
- Proven ability to develop relationships with clients and build rapport
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills in both Bengali and English
- Persuasive communicator, Savvy PowerPoint user
- Knowledge of ROI, IRR, Financial Benefits etc.
Read More:_Key Account Manager
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.