Brain Craft Ltd.
- We are looking for Junior Software Engineers (iOS) with high problem-solving & analytical capability with a minimum of 1-year experience.
- Candidates with experience in any programming language are also encouraged to apply.
- Please do not submit your CV without the required experiences and skills. Submit your CV in PDF format at email@example.com only. Also, mention the job title in the subject line of your email. Your application will be rejected if you do not comply with any of these terms.
- Develop & Design applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality & responsiveness of applications.
- Help to maintain code quality.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work with a developer team.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Skills Required: iOS Application Development, Objective-C, Swift (iOS)
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Programmer/ Software Engineer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Read More:_Junior Software Engineer (iOS)
- Age at least 18 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good knowledge of Data Structure & Algorithms.
- 150+ ACM problems solved (Mandatory Requirement).
- Proficiency in C/ C++/ Java/ Objective C/Swift.
- Good understanding of OOP.
- Quality academic projects.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Likes to take challenges & Positive attitude to work.
- Must include problem-solving profiles link (e.g. UVA etc.) with CV.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Hygienic Working Environment with indoor gaming facilities.
- No workplace bullying and coercive power.
- High compensation and Annual paid leave of 30 days with leave encashment facilities.
- The regular arrangement of an office tour and sports tournament.
- Opportunity to grow your own skills.