ACE CONSULTANTS LTD.
- The primary purpose of the position is to assist GIS and Survey team.
- The GIS Analysts are responsible for carrying out a range of assignments to maintain the accuracy and quality of GIS data, developing and analysing data, preparing different types of cartographic maps etc. Duties include the followings: –
- Perform data searches and retrievals
- Extract and organize data
- Resolve missing or conflicting data
- Establishes map area and develop symbology using cartographic and design principles
- Perform standard spatial analyses such as buffering, spatial overlays and distance calculations
- Correct problems with data using spatial and logical analyses
- Convert spatial data from one coordinate system to another
- Geo-reference digital maps to align with real ground locations, using survey monument, GPS and other data as controls
- Participate in developing and implementing queries, scripts, and instructions of moderate difficulty
- Any other activities related to work will be performed as required.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Skills Required: ArcGIS, ESRI, QGIS
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Age at least 25 years
- Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in urban planning, Geography, Civil Engineering, Environmental Science or any other relevant subject.
- Training on Advance GIS Techniques will be added advantage.
- 2-3 years professional work experience in similar field.
- Experience using geoprocessing tools and performing GIS data analysis by ESRIArcGIS Software and QGIS.
- Ability with cartographic map creation
- Ability to analyse collected data or secondary data by GIS software and visualization of these data.
- Knowledge on Google Earth Pro,Google My map etc.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Strong Oral and Written communication skill both in Bangla and English
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company Policy