Sereni Enterprise Limited
- Maintain inventory records and documentations for inflow and outflow of materials, spare parts.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists.
- Ensure timely issuance of spare parts / materials as per approved requisition.
- Should know when the stock is about to finish and report to the corresponding personnel about it.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Work with the service and sales team to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Enlisting materials/spare parts incoming and keeping record of outgoing in physical register as well as computerized software.
- Periodical inspection of the product listed.
- Every month do stocks check (End of month) and make report to service team.
- To arrange every product and keep it nicely.
- Arrange and prepare for products delivery from warehouse/stockroom to clients or required destination.
- Regularly check stock position and re-order level. Send requisition to Service Department considering safety stock.
- Submit monthly stock report on overall inventory.
- Ensure the cleanliness and security of the warehouse and stockroom.
- He will be responsible for the stock shown in the register and software.
- Any other tasks that assigned by management.
- Diploma in Mechanical
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a warehouse / inventory officer / coordinator or related position.
- Good knowledge of heavy construction machinery spare parts.
- Hard working, able to work well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bangla.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Strong skills in Excel and other basis MS Office package applications.
- TBD based on experience
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.