Omega Exim Ltd.
- Conduct research and market analysis on new company concepts, as assigned by a supervisor.
- Use research and analysis to offer ideas and solutions, and deliver a final product.
- Engage with customers and clients to gather feedback on new product ideas.
- Assemble and analyze survey data, both quantitative and qualitative, and prepare reports.
- Assist in the creation of business plans, financial plans, and presentations for new ventures.
- Provide feedback from customers, prospects, and the market to product, marketing, and business teams.
- Analysis and determine key insights from key business drivers, competitive environment, trends, and operating metrics.
Read More:_Intern-Business Development
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing
- Age at least 22 years
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Canva, Photoshop etc.
- Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Excellent presentation skills
- Quick Learner
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.