Muslim Aid UK Bangladesh Office ( International NGO)
- The HR Officer provides a high calibre and employee focused administration and advisory assistance to Muslim Aid UK- Bangladesh Field Office, Muslim AId Community Hospitals, Muslim Aid Institute of Technology and any other projects of MABFO in all areas of HR within the framework of organizational policies and procedures.
- S/he will handle front-line staff inquiries, promote a positive work culture, help minimise HR related risks, and ensure economy and efficiency of work processes. S/he are required to work autonomously and efficiently and support the HR Manager in ensuring efficient and high standard end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
- Working in close coordination with line managers and HR Manager, proactively administer and manage assigned recruitment campaigns in line with Muslim Aid’s Recruitment and Selection policy and procedure.
- Promptly communicate with candidates and the interview panel throughout the recruitment process to ensure that all steps of the recruitment and selection process are complete accurately and promptly, including completion of required documentation such as staff request form, interview questionnaires, tests, recruitment summary, request to hire form, etc.
- Deliver and coordinate staff induction programme ensuring that the induction process helps staff understand their roles and the organisation, settle into the work environment as soon as possible, and enables them to perform their job to the required standard.
- Work with relevant line managers accurately and promptly complete exit procedures, including conducting exit interviews with staff and collecting required documents/equipment such as resignations, hand-over notes, mobile phone, laptop, etc.
- Support the HR Manager in reviewing of job descriptions and ensuring that all staff have an up to date and fit-for-purpose job description.
- Work in close coordination with line managers to ensure annual performance appraisals are conducted in line with the organisation’s ‘Performance Accountability Competency Evaluation’ Framework and timeline.
- Work in close coordination with line managers to ensure that staff probation appraisals are conducted in line with the probation policy and procedures in a timely manner, including providing required advice and support to line managers during the probation process.
- Support in proactively and effectively addressing staff disciplinaries and grievances ensuring that any high-risk issues are flagged with the HR Manager for appropriate action.
- Conduct visits to the field offices as and when required, and promptly report on any staff concerns or issues to HR Manager, ensuring that these are addressed effectively.
- Give clarification of different policy and procedure of HR Manual against different queries and Give counselling and motivation to staff.
- Accurately and promptly maintain the HR filing and control systems, including proactivity identifying weaknesses and making recommendations to improve the data management system.
- Proactively and accurately maintain all personnel files ensuring that they are kept up to date with required documentation and all HR processes of due diligence and employee record keeping are completed promptly.
- Work in close coordination with the Finance department to process payroll accurately and in a timely manner each month.
- Conduct field visits as required for HR monitoring, providing HR support and HR training purposes.
- Represent the organisation and proactively network at key forums/events in order to build credibility of MABFO visibility of its work and build a good network of key contacts amongst relevant stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level in the field of Human Resources or Business Administration or any other relevant subject or demonstrable equivalent experience
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Demonstrable experience (at least 2 years) in a similar Human Resources role, preferably in the not-for-profit sector.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Experience of capacity building, and promoting learning and development activities, including delivering training and coaching to staff in relevant areas.
- Experience of providing HR advice and orientation on HR policies and procedures.
- Experience of administering payroll and employee benefits.
- IT literate with demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and local language with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good planning and prioritization skills and the ability to work in a systematic and methodical manner to successfully meeting conflicting and changing deadlines and priorities.
- Good analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail with high degree of accuracy.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to effectively deal with conflict with tact, diplomacy and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on your own initiative as well as part of a diverse team in a multicultural context as a flexible and respectful team player.
- Ability to produce results in a challenging environment within tight deadlines and budgets.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.