A Reputed Group of Companies in Textile Industry
- Responsible for auditing of Group of Companies all units;
- To find out the causes of cost increasing issues and way to reduce it quickly.
- Visit all Factories in periodic basis for proper auditing activities.
- Prepare an organogram of the team and individual member responsibilities and performance and submissions of report with remedy;
- Will be responsible for improving the company’s existing internal audit strategy and developing leading practices, and developing & maintaining audit programs and advisory services across the company;
- Will also be responsible for providing strategic and technical leadership to the internal audit function, and for providing advice on the company’s operations control environment and risk management practices to the officials of Internal Audit Department and the Management as well;
- To Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations;
- To bring a systematic, transparent, scalable, and disciplined approach to evaluating and improving- as appropriate- the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance processes;
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on control gaps and the status and remediation of audit findings;
- To undertake any special investigatory reports as necessary;
- Develop the skills and abilities of all team members, with the result that they perform to at their highest potential and optimize their current and future job performance;
- To produce an internal audit plan each year detailing areas to be audited and submit the plan to the Management for review followed by approval;
- Any other assignment given by the Management time to time.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting Information System, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting & Information System
- Applicants must be completed CA, CC
- CA or CMA (Professional Level) shall be preferred
- Professional Certification: Qualified Internal Auditor (QIA)
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age at least 38 years