- Lead factory independently
- To manage the entire factory operations, starting from order receiving to shipment.
- Increase production, quality and efficiency while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining compliance.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to ensure on-time delivery
- Provide clear direction, encouragement and support to team members.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- To Motivate the workforce for achieving the company’s goal.
- Lead automation, innovation & adaptation of technology
- Deal with foreign stakeholders.
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- May be relaxed for deserving & experienced candidates.
- At least 15 year(s)
- Age at least 42 years
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2