Aspire Tech Services & Solutions Ltd.
- Aspire Tech Services & Solutions Limited, A USA-Bangladesh Joint Venture Cyber Security Company. We are accepting potential candidates for a Full-stack Web Developer (Laravel & PHP) position. You must be a self-motivated individual, team player and must maintain standards in coding, and be willing to take up challenges are finding the right solutions.
- Job Location: Bangabandhu Hi-Tech City, Kaliakoir, Gazipur, Bangladesh.
- Strong programming skills & highly proficient in PHP-based & Laravel Based applications.
- Build solutions that leverage object-oriented and programming best practices
- Good understanding of developing APIs, web services.
- Experience interfacing with third-party APIs and frameworks
- Should have good knowledge of database design and queries.
- Test, troubleshoot, and optimize application components for maximum speed, security, and scalability
- Proactively follow application security and data protection best practices
- Create and Translate UI/UX wireframes into production elements, workflows, and development plans. Extensive knowledge of UI/UX
- Contribute to all aspects of the web application life cycle from concept to deployment to updates
- Be part of a team where sharing knowledge, continuous learning and the pursuit of excellence are vital.
- Proficiency in MySQL and professional experiences to work with large datasets
- Good knowledge in Git/Bitbucket and project management tool
- Good knowledge of Docker.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD.
- Good knowledge in Server Setup and deployment.
- Code optimization, performance improvements, work on complex code refactoring and database queries
- Demonstrable ability to work as a team as well as individually
- A passion for development trends, best practices, and the energy to share knowledge with your team.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Information Technology, Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science & Engineering, Master of Science (MSc) in Information Technology
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Read More:_Full Stack PHP Developer
- Age 24 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Successfully contribute to client-facing software projects by individual effort
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern programming languages
- Good knowledge and work experience on React is added plus.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Free Accommodation