- Biswas Automobiles is one of the sister concerns of the Musa Group. We are one of the trusted and advanced car workshops in Bangladesh for hybrid and non-hybrid cars. As well as we have an expert team for European and Korean cars besides Japanese cars.
- Biswas Automobiles is looking for a dynamic floor in charge of serving our respective customers by assisting them with car servicing information and technical works and having to monitor the full workshop in a single hand.
- Assist with Servicing, Maintenance, Marketing & Sales for the Company.
- Oversee planning and Floor Management at the Workshop.
- Identify and Solve problems of the Customer vehicles.
- Provide Estimates to the Customer on the vehicle repair expenses.
- Maintain customer relations.
- Help to promote the company’s cultures that encourage top performance and high morale.
- Provide leadership for the organization.
- Report to Sr. management for daily activities summary.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
Read More:_Floor In-charge (Automobiles Workshop)
- Diploma in Automobile or Bachelor in Any Subject.
- Skills Required: Corporate Sales and Marketing, Customer Service, Engineering purchase, OBD II Scanner, Wheel Alignment, Wheel balancing.
- If have international training or workshop training experience certificate will get priority.
- At least 7 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Automobile Engineering, Automobile Workshop Management, Candidates having automobile engineering subject, Conversion Workshop, In the Automobile industry, workshop servicing.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business areas: Automobile, Motor Workshop.
- The applicants should have experience in the following areas: Floor In-charge, Sales and marketing, Purchase, Stock, and Customer service.
- Must have matured personality, excellent communication, and Negotiation skills.
- Must be sincere, honest, proactive, and well mannered
- Basic knowledge of OBD II Scanner, While Balancing, Wheel Alignment.
- Work experience in the car workshop/garage will get priority.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 50000 – 100000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Basic Salary + Commission on sales Target
- Festival Bonus: 2 Yearly
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.